Monday, October 1, 2012

Li Lash

The past month I have been getting asked multiple times a week if my eyelashes are real.  Yep they are real. I grew up having really long eyelashes, but after my daughter was born they started getting shorter.  That's when I decided to try Li lash.  It comes in a container that looks like mascara. 

 

You apply a thin layer over over your top eyelid just like you are putting on liquid eyeliner, once a day for about 4 weeks.  Now my eyelashes are noticeably longer.  I haven't had any side effects or complaints about this product.  Evey once in awhile I do get one random blonde eyelash, but I am the only one who can see it so it's no big deal.  I have had eyelash extensions, and I liked the look but they are so expensive to maintain. I paid about $65 for Li Lash. I started using  in May and I still have plenty left before I need to buy more. 










After with a light coat of mascara



After with multiple coats of mascara


Chelsie and her sister both use Li Lash and we all love it! Has anybody else used this amazing product?
- Christy
Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. Ohhh I need to try this!!! Where do you buy it from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been using it for a couple years and LOVE IT!!!! When I was pregnant and couldn't use it I wanted to die. One of my favorite addictions:)

    ReplyDelete