Sunday, December 16, 2012

Glitter Reindeer

If you are on Pinterest chances are you have seen this glitter reindeer silhouette.  Just Daisy Dreaming came up with this great idea and we knew we had to make our own. Chelsie and I bought the supplies weeks ago but since my house is finally finished we have been busy moving.

Supplies
1. Canvas
2. Glitter
3. Spray adhesive
4. Deer silhouette (you can find the one we used HERE)

My camera was nowhere to be found so we had to use our phones.



We decided to cut out the deer head so we had a stencil.  We taped the paper onto canvas and sprayed the adhesive all over.  We sprinkled on glitter making sure to get every inch covered.  The more glitter the better! We went outside so glitter wouldn't get all over my house.  Apparently the paint on my deck was still damp and now I have glitter all over! I guess it's those little things that make a house a home.


Peel of the paper and brush the excess glitter off.  That's it! Such an easy project.






My sister also did this with a different silhouette. She used regular paper and framed the finished piece.





Has anybody else tried this easy project?
-Christy

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment