Monday, August 6, 2012

Happy Anni


This week Chelsie and I are celebrating two very special occasions.  It is the 6 month anniversary of our blog! We have had so much fun crafting, sharing stories and meeting other bloggers. 

The other occasion is mine and Chelsie's Anniversary.  Yep. We have an anniversary. A couple of years ago we decided we needed a day to celebrate our friendship.  We celebrate Mother's Day and Father's Day but what about our friends? So every year we go out and do something special. Yes our friends and family question if we're lesbians but we don't care. We always have so much fun, and it's a great way to give thanks to each other.

Pregnant.  Don't mind our swollen faces.






We want to give a big thanks to Tiffany from Mrs. This and That for creating our Happy Anni banner.  You can check out her blog and her new design blog!



Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. What a great idea! Why not have an anniversary!

    I love your blog. I have nominated you for the Liebster blog award. Check out my post to see what to do next!

    http://osbottspot.blogspot.ca/2012/08/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! I think that is an awesome idea. Friendship Appreciation Day! I imagine dinner at a nice restaurant, good girl talk, some chocolate, and snuggling in for a classic chick flick :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dress in the second pic is so freaking cute! I nominated you for the liebster award. If you would like to participate, check out my blog to find out how!
    www.drawerfullofprettywishes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete