Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Teacher Appreciation Gifts

This week we are celebrating Nurse's Week and Teacher Appreciation Week.  Nurses week has been awesome for me.  My coworkers and I have received gift cards, presents, raffle prizes, and yummy treats everyday. I was asked if I wanted to take a little something to my daughters teacher, and of course I said yes.  I saw this cute idea over at eighteen 25.  I picked up a little planter in the dollar section at Target, and headed over to Bath and Body Works for some yummy gifts. Bath and Body Works also has free cellophane bags for gifts like these. I was a little bummed they wouldn't let me buy there berry basket display! 




If you head over to eighteen 25 you can get this free printable!
I also love this great idea from tater tots and jello, such a cute way to dress up a gift card. 


Another creative idea from eighteen 25 (can you tell I love their blog).



Don't forget to send your love to all the nurses and teachers in your life!
-Christy 
Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. Mrs. B will love it!!! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Teacher always appreciate to children making a gift for new idea. Thanks image is good idea gift.

      outlet stores online

      Delete
  2. Love these! I sure wish one of my students would bring one to meeee!

    ReplyDelete