Monday, February 27, 2012

Happy Birthday Christy!! :)

today is christy's birthday!! everyone needs to flood her phone with birthday wishes :)or feel free to comment here! christy- i say it all the time but you're the best best friend a girl could ask for. i hope your day is amazing. were like an old married couple with how many times we talk a day and always checking in with each other and i wouldn't have it any other way ;) i don't know what I'd do without you in my life. thanks for getting pregnant with me so our girls can be best friends just like us! love you!!






we have way too many pictures of us together :) these are a few of my favorites
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Awww what a nice post. I love the picture! It shows a very beautiful friendship. My best happy birthday wishes to you Christy~

    ReplyDelete