Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Nursery

Yesterday my sister finally had her baby.  Her first daughter was born exactly on her due date at 9:16 AM.  Her second daughter came exactly on her due date at 9:19 AM. She keeps those babies cooking for 40 weeks exactly!

Here is a peak at her cute nursery.

Starting to paint


Paint color is Chocolate Froth by Behr


My brother in law made the crib (which also converts into a full size bed), and the changing table.


My sister's mother in law made the adorable bedding.


There is the Mint Armoire


Here is a sneak peak of the beautiful little girl.  I am so excited to be an aunt again!



Enjoy!
- Christy 

Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on becoming an aunt again! It looks like your sister married into the right family. A husband who makes gorgeous furniture and a mother-in-law who looks like she's the next Martha Stewart! I wouldn't mind that one bit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cool to have the family so involved in the nursery creation!

    Congratulations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous nursery! Just wanted to drop by & let you girls know that I nominated ya'll for a Liebster Award. All you have to do is go to my link & follow the directions! Ya'll rock!
    http://nursingschoolinsandouts.blogspot.com/2012/07/leibster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great room! Love it! BTW, I just nominated you ladies for versatile blogger award. Check it out.. Just a simple recognition of how much I enjoy visiting your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all those colors!

    ps-you're a noreply blogger!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! This nursery is beautiful! The handmade crib is TO DIE FOR! I almost can't even believe it. And that armoire? stunning. Sheesh, I can't even say enough good things about it, I love everything! Thanks for coming and checking out my blog and joining! Ive joined your blog now too, and I can't wait to get to know you guys better!
    Stacia@ http://feathersandsunshine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete